Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Not feeling very sexy today

Hello! As you can see from the post title, I am not feeling my normal, sexy self today.

First, I'm feeling really confused about something. It's more of a personal issue, which I assume I will get over really quickly, due to my tendency of suppressing confusing feelings till they eventually numb and ebb away. 

Secondly, none of my friends are free today. Why? Because they are out busy having a life -- a big contrast when compared to me sitting here, watching cat videos, thinking about how much I hate cats.

Third, I am down with the flu. Which is sad because I really hate the flu. I'd rather choose fevers or coughs or sore throats or all 3 combined any day. Flu makes your nose stuffy and inhibits your ability to breathe like a normal human. Any attempts in obtaining the very crucial oxygen needed for the continuity of life is mocked at by my stuffy nose.

My lungs are like,
Nose! I need air!

And my nose is like,
No.

=(

Finally (and I did not realize this till the beginning of this post), my keyboard is really annoying me. Some letters just refuse to cooperate when typed. My keyboard is approximately 2 weeks old so really, this shouldn't be happening. Writing is what I do when I'm down, so the keyboard is really killing my buzz. Infidel keyboard!

The song 'Call Me Maybe' annoys me too. But here,





I liked how they arranged this song because they limited the annoying part of 'call me maybe' to one paragraph. Actually she does repeat the chorus later in the song, but it's sort of overpowered by the payphone part (not really), so yay!

In a nutshell,





No comments: