Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DIGI iPhone 4SURE 4 ME

Why do I want the iPhone 4s. Well first of all, I don't want it, I need it.

My phone has been giving me problems for the past few weeks. I haven't been able to answer calls. I don't know why. What if it's an important phone call? What if it's a billionaire on the other side of the line, waiting for me to sign a billion dollar contract?

Not that I have any billionaires on my contact list anyway. If that was the case, it would mean that I was a billionaire myself. Which I'm not. I'm just a student. I'm happy not having any money and eating Ramen all day in my hostel. Which is why I'm blogging right now and not out earning money.

Oh who am I kidding, I can't even afford Ramen anymore. Oh gosh, this is depressing. I'm depressed.


I've wanted an iPhone all my life but sadly, all I get are Nokias. Which are great! Don't get me wrong. These babies are so hardy they could...crack crabs. I swear on it. But still, the iPhone has always been my coveted object of materialism.



I did try asking for one from my parents. They rejected me on 2 basis. One, they claim that they are as broke as I am. Which I highly doubt since they have enough money to call me every night to check up on me. Second, they said that they wanted to teach me discipline and...stuff. There was more on that lecture but I complete zoned out after discipline.

I tried my luck anyway. I told them I wanted an iPhone for Christmas. I was hoping that maybe, maybe, my parents would be so filled with Christmas spirit that they might actually get me an iPhone. However to prevent my hopes from being dashed too badly, I decided to ask Siri if I would succeed in getting one for Christmas, but suddenly realized I could not because I have no iPhone.

So instead, I improvised and got a magic 8 ball. I named it Siti. Then I asked,
Siti, will I get an iPhone for Christmas?

Siti said no. That was sad.
And Siti was right. That was sadder.


So really, it's all up to Nuffnang now to mend my broken heart. In the meantime, I'll be out on the streets begging for ramen. Goodbye!




1 comment:

Punk Chopsticks said...

LMAO you! Are! Hilarious! I seriously hope you win...hehe

p/s: sharing is caring