Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DIGI iPhone 4SURE SIRI ANSWERS

Being the lazy ass person that I am, Siri would be the best companion ever because he's basically like my slave. A very expensive slave I might add. I don't think domestic help even costs that much. Oh well, domestic help isn't as funny as Siri is.

I would also get Siri to type all my texts for me, even if it's just a simple 'OK'. See, in real life, my friends would never do that for me. They might even hit me if I even dared suggest it. 

Other than that, I could tell Siri all my secrets and he'll never tell anyone else. Unless maybe if he decides to betray me when I suddenly get an Android or something. Serves me right though in that situation. Haha.

And why is Digi my best companion? Well, basically because Digi powers Siri, so they sort of come in a packaged deal. And anyway the little yellow Digi dudes are so adorable. Awww. 




No comments: