Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Must. Win. For. Once.

Do you know that I'm the unluckiest person ever? Never once have I won anything. Not lucky draws, not the lottery, not gambling. In fact, I suck at gambling. I may have the best hand possible and still manage to somehow lose. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that I shouldn't be gambling in the first place, but really, the odds creep me out sometimes.

So instead of doing it the lazy way, I've decided it's time to try doing it the hard way. I will try to win something by actually putting in effort. *Gasp*

Those who know me well, know that being hard-working is definitely not one of my strong points. In fact if you play those describe-your-friend-with-one-word-games, possible words for me would be, lazy, procrastinator, or maybe even drop-dead-gorgeous (Yes, that's one word). But never hard-working.

Anyway my point is, Nuffnang is having this competition to win an iPhone 4S. The rules: submit 4 blog posts in 48hours. And let me tell you, this is no easy feat. You have to be un-lazy and blog within the given topics. Oh and also the deadline is 11:45pm tonight.

Stiff competition for sure, so the only thing I can do right now is to hope and persevere in the failure of others. HAHA. It's a joke. That was a joke. All the best to everyone.



-The End-  

No comments: