Monday, December 26, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST

What I'd do with my iPhone 4 first. Hmm.

I'll prowl day and night by my gate, waiting for the postman's arrival. Once he alights from his motorbike and hands over the package, I will grab it from his hands shouting 'My precious! My precious!', and crouch in the corner, cradling the iPhone in my arms.






After ferociously baring my teeth at the postman when he tries to get near me for the signing of the package, I will slowly retreat backwards into my house like some feral creature, glaring and hissing all the way till I'm back inside.

After I'm safely back in my home, I will place my beloved package upon my humble coffee table, and gaze adoringly upon it for a disturbing period of time (creeping out my family members in the process). Maybe I'd even frame it up for a few days. Get a custom-made frame for it. Heh. 

Anyway when I've finally opened the thing, I would Carve an 'S' on the front of the phone. So that people KNOW it's an iPhone 4s, and not just a lame-ass iPhone 4. My iPhone would stand out from the rest! And anyway, the carving would add an aesthetic value to the whole design of the phone, would it not?

Okay so that was the first thing I'd do. Just for kicks, what's the second thing I'll do?

Shamelessly bragging about it is a given. Naw, I'm not that mean. I'll brag moderately, within limits.

The second thing I would do is, I'd probably be so thankful to Nuffnang that I'd sell away the iPhone and donate it all back to the company. Naw, I'm not that nice. But I will shamelessly promote Nuffnang online..via iPhone4s. 

Like a boss. 






No comments: