Monday, December 3, 2012

Childhood Diary

I found my childhood diary today. I flipped a few pages to see what profound genius my 10 year old brain was capable of conjuring up at that time. I was pretty disappointed with the contents...turns out I was a pretty un-philosophic child.

No matter.

This diary actually happened to be my primary school homework. I don't know if any of you guys had this, but my primary form teacher made us submit an entry into our fake ass 'diary' every week. Such a breach of privacy...I never got the point of this exercise.

Though incapable of being philosophic, I did however, realize how lazy my 10 year old brain could be. Some entries I found amusing:

今天我跟妈妈去了Fajar*。我们买了很多东西。
(Today I went to Fajar with my mum. We bought many stuffs)

Teacher's comments:
太短!重写!
(Too short! Rewrite this!)

What an ass. Tsk.
*Fajar is a local supermarket

Another entry:
今天学校替我们打针。因为我是第一个打的,全部人都问我痛不痛。我骗他们说非常的痛!过后他们都很害怕,有一两个还哭呢!我觉得很好笑!
(Today was out school's injection day. Because I was the first to get injected, everyone asked me if it was painful. I lied to them that it was extremely painful! After that they got really scared, a few of them even cried. I found that extremely funny!)

Teacher's comments:
不应该骗别的同学!马上跟他道歉!
(You should't lie to the other students! Go apologize to them now!)

And the last entry for now (I should really get back to studying):
今天我的弟弟流鼻血流个不停,过后又肚子痛。半天后他发了高烧。妈妈很着急,带他去了医院。我们在那儿等了三小时多,我觉得我弟弟很烦。
(Today my brother had a nose bleed, the blood just kept flowing. After that, he had stomach pains as well. A while later, he had a super high fever. My mum got so worried, she took him to the hospital. We waited there for 3 hours. My brother is so annoying.)


Teacher's comments:
请见我!
(Come see me!)

Dayum.

No comments: