Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Haunting words

Things have been so overwhelming lately. So overwhelming in fact that I simply do not have the emotional and mental capacity to cope and remain sane. So I drew a baby instead.


See this is obviously a sign of me going crazy. I mean, which baby was born with a full set of perfect white teeth? And a blonde mohawk? NO BABY, that's the answer.

Anyway, I don't have the energy to get into what happened - I wasted it all on drawing the freaky baby. To cut a long story short, I heard the one thing that any child would never want to hear from their parents. And I actually heard it twice, from both sides, within the span of one month.

It went something along the lines of:

'Girl ah, I've already tried my best. I apologize' 

 I repeat, from BOTH parents. So now:







Take the guilt, multiply it by two, add stress, subtract happiness, and you get my life. Damn I wish I could smile like that stupid baby. Who draws smiling babies anyway?!

Oh wait, I do.

THE END

No comments: