Thursday, May 9, 2013

Short post: Hittin' the gym!

I went to the gym today! I was so proud of myself that I cried while exercising. NO THEY WERE NOT TEARS OF PAIN.

After burning all the calories though, I went back home and cooked myself some kick ass Thai Tomyam, effectively replacing all the calories I lost. Hopefully the Tomyam gives me diarrhea lah, then can get rid of all the calories again.

To sum it up:


Sprinted 10 minutes on this bad boy. Sprinted ah, mind you.

Did 25 sit ups on this bad girl. Look how inclined it is ah, mind you.

Did 15 reps on whatever the hell this monstrosity is. I actually read the instructions on how to use this ah, mind you.


Okay, I know this is like, so not impressive, but please forgive me. It's only my second day at the gym after almost 4 years of an extremely sedentary life filled with fast food and maybe just a little too much partying. Baby steps!

Simple record of stats on the treadmill
Speed: 10.5km/hr (That's not bad. Only 37.7km/h slower than Usain Bolt and 99.5km/h slower than a cheetah. Feeling proud here!)

Time: 10 minutes (I'm ashamed to even look at myself. Dishonor onto my familly.)

Calories Burned: 100kCal (Sometimes I question myself if its even worth it. Tomyam one packet already 450 calories. Sigh.)

Heart rate: 166 (Is this healthy? Or am I dying? Note to self: Google this.)

Sound made while running: HEE HAH HEE HAH HEE HAH HEE HAH

Again, baby steps. KTHXBAI.




No comments: