Monday, August 1, 2011

Short Post 2: Enfagraow A+

Ahh, we had a BBQ party on Saturday night, and were in charged of going to Tesco to get the food.

While walking towards the sausage aisle, we passed by an Enfagrow free sample station. There were cups and milk there, but no one to hand them out.

Being the milk lover that I am, I went towards the station and self-serviced myself. I picked up a cup and filled myself some milk.

Just as I drank my first sip, the sales lady appeared out of NOWHERE, and asked:

'Do you think this Enfagrow milk is suitable for you?'


And all my friends stood there and laughed at me, when actually they were queuing up behind me waiting to drink Enfagrow too.

Though the saleslady laughed and smiled along with my friends, I'm sure she was evil.

Milk is universal okay?!

I just hid behind my friends with the cup of shame.

FML.

Other stupid things I've done in the same day:





See if I went with my mum, these would never have happened.

1 comment:

Punk Chopsticks said...

LOLLLLLL I wanna go shopping with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu