Thursday, August 4, 2011

Short Post 3: BBQ convo

So as afore mentioned, we had a BBQ party on Saturday. Meat, meat and more meat. There is surprisingly little vegetables during barbecues. I believe that we are evolving into a carnivorous generation.

FYI, do you know eating beef indirectly contributes to global warming? Apparently cows fart a lot and their fart is so toxic it just stabs holes into the atmosphere. But since people love the taste of cows so much, cow owners have to reproduce them in mass amounts to satisfy our cravings for beef.  And yes you guessed it.

More cows = more fart = more holes in the atmosphere = global warming


Cow plus cow equals cows


More cows plus more cows equals to lots of fart



And err, I'm sorry but I don't know how to draw atmosphere/global warming so I can't complete the rest of the pictures. Also I'm lazy. Haha.

 So anyway, we ate a lot of meat during the barbecue and basically ruined all of our diets. After not meeting for so long (all of us are studying at different places. What are the odds right?), everyone was like

"Argh, Fat already lah..really fat already lah.."

But you couldn't tell that we were keeping a watch on our diets by the amount we were eating.

Just try coming over and say:

'Who wants some chicken wing?'

The immediate image you will see is:




So anyway, Ming Zhen and I were just sitting on the bench, waiting for our slaves to serve us food. Or rather, waiting for someone to leave their food unguarded then quickly stealing it. Barbecuing food is just so much work, no? People should really learn some food protection techniques.

While we were chatting and keeping our eye out for unguarded food, Rui Ni's sister (Rui Ni was the person who owned the house we were having the BBQ at) appeared suddenly in front of us holding some cups.

And then being the sweetheart she is, she asked:

'Hey, I'll just wash these cups and get you guys some Sarsi, alright?'

And I replied:

'Oh, thank you so much! Kamsa hamida! Kamsa hamida!'


Yeah, I'm currently addicted to Korean dramas. I even did that head bob thing that came with the Kamsa hamida. And then Ming Zhen was staring at me like,



And I was like,

'What? What's that face for?'


And she said,

'Since when you so polite huh?'


And I replied,

 "Abo? Takkan you want me to say, 'MOVE IT, BITCH'?"


In other news, we were again sitting on the bench. JuLynn, out of boredom, used her plastic fork to suddenly stab at Ming Zhen's plate.

And then Ming Zhen showed that face again and was like,

'What on earth are you doing?'


And Julynn, being lame said,

'Oh no lah, I saw a housefly on your plate.'


And then Ming Zhen said,

'Oh I know. I saw it and I wanted to eat it, but you chased it away.'


Yes, this is how lame we are. We were lame on a daily basis during secondary school up till SPM. OMG thinking back, we barely studied. All we did was had pretend study groups and then muck about all day. It was horrible. Like Zi Yue said, if we had stayed home like good little boys and girls, we might have all been JPA scholars by now. It was a miracle that I got 9A's. All of us did well actually. Just not well enough to be a JPA scholar. Haha.

You wouldn't have guessed we were SPM students if you saw us 'studying'. One week before the exam, we were inventing new games with our jackets. It was kinda fun. First you wore your jacket the other way round with the hoodie in front. Another person would then go to the other side of the room, grab a random object from a pencil case, and start throwing it at you. You would then have to catch the random object with your hoodie. And yes, we played that for the whole day.

It was a miracle we got any A's at all. Well thank God for that.

3 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

"Abo? Takkan you want me to say, 'MOVE IT, BITCH'?"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't know you dah SPM!!! Omg (Feels very young and insignificant)

Grace said...

Christine din play this idiotic game right...lol

Grace said...

Christine din play this idiotic game right...lol