Friday, August 5, 2011

Omegle.com

Okay so I've just found out about this awesome site not too long ago called www.omegle.com Basically, it's a chatroom where the server allows you to have a one on one chat with random strangers, and yeah. It's pretty fly. It's like writing on your school desk table and having someone reply you. 


It's pretty entertaining most of the time, but you do have your fair share of perverts/paedophiles/retards. Not wanting to sound racist or anything, but if the person is from India, all he probably wants to talk about is penises. So everytime time you meet an India Indian or something, just hit Esc 3 times in a row. That'll take you to a random new stranger right away. 


The first time I went on this website however, I had like 10 people from India in a row. Just my luck. Maybe it was the timezone problem or maybe it was an auspicious time for the people of India to go online at that time. One of them was actually okay though, he was like this freaky Gandhi worshipper, and now I have tons of useless facts about Gandhi that I will never use.

I respect Gandhi and all, but when I say useless facts, I mean really useless facts. For example, did I really need to know that Gandhi carried his fake teeth around in his loin cloth? And that he spoke English with an Irish accent?

So anyway, my point is you'll meet many kinds of people on Omegle. First up, are the people who'll just ask ASL, which means age, sex, location. 


A hint: people who usually ask this are perverts. Feel free to hit the Esc key everytime you see the asl's. If not, you'll just end up having pointless conversations like me:


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! 
Stranger: asl? 
You: you first. 
Stranger: 17/m/horny. u? 
You: 18, f, NOT horny. 
You have disconnected.


Other than that, you gotta get used to rejection.



You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! 
You: Hey!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.



He didn't even answer =(
And then you'll also meet some hostile ones, and I worry about them. They need therapy.




You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! 
You: Hi. =)
Stranger: DIE YOU NIGGA
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Whoa what's up with all the hostility? But then once in a while, you'll meet some real gems. Quality conversation are what these people can hold! 


Nah I'm not gonna bore you with awesome funny conversation. Long lines of text puts people off, so only click if you like long lines of funny stuff.


Click here for the gems!


-THE END-

No comments: